30.7.12

Amazing 19s bday...












22 july was my day (!!!) and what it would be better than a walk at the shops,and a good meal at one of my fav restaurants,with my friend and fashion blogger Jenny... (??)The day continues with my beloved friends and a beautiful walk downtown, a mini tour for Jenny at Lion's square, Loggia town hall and Koule's fort.. My amazing day, ended at my home with my family, some good friends and of course my amazing chanel bday cake.. made by my sis.. i loved it..u? Thank you all of you guys for your wishes and the great day we had.. 
p.s. new outfit will up soon.. i apologize for delay..but you know, in my place summer never stops and 24h are not enough ;) 
keep having fun guys...!!!

xoxo dk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...